TVuUFXBTS6Y17ZBZqqmxz2zB_Ro

google analytics

Friday, May 31, 2013

The Return of Cassandra Todd by Darrel Nelson



Summary:

What happens when you are re-introduced to someone who indirectly was part of the
group that made high school miserable? 
Here we find Turner. He was bullied in high school by the popular kids. He has
managed to move on and find a life he enjoys. 
When Cassandra moves into the motel Turner works at, the past begins to return.
Although Turner tries to hide who he is, when Cassandra finds out, she has to see
him for who he is now. Cassandra is in danger from an abusive husband and Turner
makes the decision to do what he can to protect her and her son.
When her husband shows up, Turner quickly realizes who it is. Turner must learn to forgive and
find the strength to finally let the past completely go so he can work on them surviving.

Review:


Just by looking at the summary on the back cover, I could tell it would be a good read.
Overall it looked like a book full of excitement and love.
This book is very well written. It is descriptive in a way where it's easy to picture
whats going on. I felt a part of the story just by picturing what was going on.
The overall storyline has adventure, drama, suspense and love. What else could you want?
Everything in this book pulled together nicely. You follow them through some rough 
situations and learn how when you realize you can't do it on your own, you can give it
to God. 
The characters are relatable, realistic and honest. This book kept me up at night because I
just couldn't put it down! That to me is the perfect sign of a good book!
I highly recommend this wonderful book and look forward to reading more of Darrel Nelson's books.



Disclosure: I received a print copy of the book from Booketeria in order to do my review. 
All my reviews are my honest opinions and may differ from others

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good book on Karma! I would actually like to read this book. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Review, sounds like a great book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Review! Sounds like a good read! I bet alot of people will be able to relate to this book! Can't wait to read it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a great book. I love books that I can't put down. Gonna have to keep my eyes open for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sara, I'm delighted you enjoyed The Return of Cassandra Todd. I appreciate your kind review. This novel is actually my second published one. The first, The Anniversary Waltz, is also available for order from Christian bookstores, Barnes & Noble, Amazon, etc. I'm currently working a third book, entitled Following Rain, which will be out next spring. Thanks, too, to Staci, Lisa, Kelli, Julia, Corina, and Kewkew for your interest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime! loved it. I'm going to find Anniversary Waltz now! Can't wait for the next book!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. I love to receive and reply to comments. Your comment with appear after it has been approved.