TVuUFXBTS6Y17ZBZqqmxz2zB_Ro

google analytics

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Fabulous Me by Ayelet Nathaniel



What a great book! We follow this child through her choices of what she loves to do and see.
Where does she like to go, and what does she like to do? 

Ride along on her adventures, and come up with where you would choose to go.
I love how she finds the best memories and places are those where she is with her family.
The time spent with her family, slowing down and taking the time to enjoy it. 

I love that feeling, and need that reminder sometimes!
I highly recommend this book. Illustrations along with story make for a wonderful book.

You can find the book at amazon at 


Disclosure: I received an ebook copy of this in order to do my review. No other compensation was received. My reviews are always honest and are my own opinions.

1 comment:

  1. I like books that feature families and good values - perfect for my kiddo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to receive and reply to comments. Your comment with appear after it has been approved.