TVuUFXBTS6Y17ZBZqqmxz2zB_Ro

google analytics

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Sparkly Me by Ayelet Nathaniel






Another great children's book! In this book, we find a little girl who loves sparkly and shiny things. Most little girls can relate to this I'm sure! 

We follow this cute little girl as she puts on her sparkly which makes her feel fabulous!
She wants to feel fabulous all day long and takes her stuff with her throughout her day.
When she wants to keep them close, they become wrinkled, or worn out. 

She soon realizes that what makes her fabulous is what is inside her heart. 
She will always carry it with her!


This is a great story for any "girly girl" who loves the idea of wearing sparkly stuff.
Leaves you with a great message of what is truly important.


You can find the book on amazon at Sparkly Me


Disclosure: I received the ebook copy of the book in order to do my review. My reviews are 
always honest and my opinions are my own.

5 comments:

  1. What a great story for little girls! I'll have to check it out for mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds really cute! Think about it I think we all like "sparkly things" of one kind r another....bling! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be a cute addition to my mini library. Even if my kiddo is a boy, I still love to keep girl books that I find nice just to balance the collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! My "little girl" is too old now, but I have a few in mind who would love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friend's little girl would love this story! She's such a little princess herself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to receive and reply to comments. Your comment with appear after it has been approved.