TVuUFXBTS6Y17ZBZqqmxz2zB_Ro

google analytics

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Organic Matcha-Green Tea Powder by Kiss Me Organics




These days everyone is looking to find healthy ways to live and eat. With Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder, you can add some healthy additions to any dish from smoothies to lattes to baking.  When you add Matcha to a meal, you gain 4-6 hours of additional energy which both energizes and relaxes. You are able to focus better on getting done what needs to get done. Let's be real, this time of year, everyone gets so busy with holiday stuff, traveling, family along with work, that we sometimes are left feeling overwhelmed (and exhausted!).  Matcha gives a safe way to help stabilize your system and leave you feeling better overall. It's also a great natural way to burn calories. Our bodies normally  can burn 8-10% daily energy expenditure, but with Matcha that can increase to 35-43%! With all the health benefits of green tea, it's definitely worth checking out.

I tried adding Matcha to our stew the other night. I normally don't gravitate towards green tea. I tend to like the taste of black tea better, but knowing the health benefits loved the idea of a powder I could add into regular meals. I think it worked great. It blends wonderfully into the dish. I can't wait to try it in other meals also. Smoothies are something we drink year round, so we will be adding Matcha into them on a regular basis. My son is looking forward to trying it in icing.

You can find it at MATCHA . I hope you enjoy it as much as we have!


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to receive and reply to comments. Your comment with appear after it has been approved.