TVuUFXBTS6Y17ZBZqqmxz2zB_Ro

google analytics

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Ageless Derma's Eye Cream

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



I was given the opportunity to review Ageless Darma's Vitamin K and Retinol Eye Cream. I have had puffiness under my eyes from stress and not enough sleep and I was interested in seeing if this would help. I love Ageless Darma's products in general and wanted to try this one.
The eye cream if full of great vitamins needed in the body.  The eye cream is easy to use, and feels smooth to the touch. I didn't feel any slimy feeling I have felt on other cream products.  I liked the way my skin felt after using it.
The only thing I found was it didn't seem to change the puffiness at a overly noticeable rate...yet. I have used the product for 3 weeks, and I am continuing to use it. I am confident I will see some improvement. I think everyones body reacts differently, and mine may take a couple extra weeks to really appear less puffy.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to receive and reply to comments. Your comment with appear after it has been approved.