TVuUFXBTS6Y17ZBZqqmxz2zB_Ro

google analytics

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Wantable Makeup box







I was offered a great chance to try out the Wantable Makeup Box. This is a wonderful program where you can let them know what style you enjoy and what might fit in that area. After you pick the things you love ,you wait to see the surprise box you get. As you can see in the above picture, I received some great products. In my review box I was blessed with nail polish, mascara,lipstick,emory board, skin tightening cream, and a foundation brush. I was excited to try out the products. The first thing I tried was the nail polish. I received the Rainbow Honey color. I think the color is pretty. To me it reminds me of Tinkerbell color. That's great since my husband loves Tinkerbell.



I was impressed with the quality of each product. Each came individually packaged and the entire box had great packing overall. The products work well, and will last a long time.
Although some of the colors weren't exactly what I would have chosen, they all seem to fit well with the style I marked on my "style quiz". The only thing I wish I could have done was specify colors within the category. 
I would highly recommend checking out their website to find out more about the products they have and cost.  



Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I was just on that site last night wondering what the products are like. It seems super fun to get a surprise...kind of a gift for ourselves. Actually, what a great thing for me (single Mom) to get at Christmas ;). Thank you for the review. Very helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to receive and reply to comments. Your comment with appear after it has been approved.