TVuUFXBTS6Y17ZBZqqmxz2zB_Ro

google analytics

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Ageless Derma foundation review





I received the Iced Coffee color of the Loose Mineral Foundation from Ageless Derma. The packaging was nicely done. It arrived safe and in great condition.

I enjoyed being able to try out a new product. I've always used the same thing and was excited about a new brand. I was not disappointed. The color was a nice shade of tan which seemed to coordinate well with my skin tone.

What I enjoyed was the light feel to it. It felt like I didn't have any foundation on at all. ageless derma allows your skin the ability to breath while helping to make your face feel and look wonderful. The foundation appeared as a natural blend, which was something I felt had been missing in my previous foundations.

I think the only thing I wish was different is for the foundation to automatically come with a sponge for application. I had to use my own which already had been used prior to this color foundation. It will not keep me from using the product however. I am impressed with the brand and will continue to use the products in the future.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to receive and reply to comments. Your comment with appear after it has been approved.