TVuUFXBTS6Y17ZBZqqmxz2zB_Ro

google analytics

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Energems





I'm sure at one time or another, everyone has found themselves in need of quick energy. I know as a mom of a teenager, and babysitting a 1 yr old I sure do! I do drink coffee, but don't tend to make it much at home and it's expensive at specialty stores. Energems are great for on the go energy. They are low-calorie and great tasting. There are a variety of flavors mixed with chocolate. Who doesn't love chocolate?! I think the peanut butter flavor is the best. I also received regular chocolate and chocolate mint. They are all good, it just depends on your specific taste as to which one you would like best.

I noticed that when I take the Energems it's a pretty quick response on energy. It doesn't have a "hyper" energy reaction which is leaning towards what I expected, but more just  an ability to get done what needs to get done.  It's not recommended for under age 18, but I did let my 16 yr old take some on days when he was really having a hard time getting going. His thoughts were " They kind of have a strange after taste for a few minutes but the peanut butter ones are really good! I think they give good energy but sometimes I don't notice it until later when I realize I'm not tired anymore" Great thoughts and honest.

Especially now around the Holidays, we feel like we have to do it all…and then some. Energems are the perfect thing to keep with you for when you just need a quick energy boost. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to receive and reply to comments. Your comment with appear after it has been approved.