What happens when a mom of an only child agrees to help a family friend and watch her 4 children? Crazy and fun things occur!
Here are some things I have learned.
1. Little girls will eat anything. They will lick salt off the table and call it their "pills"
2. No matter how many times you tell them to stop picking apart a plant, they will continue to pick at it
until the plant overturns and lands under the table with the dirt everywhere.
3. When you multiply the number of kids by the noise they make...it's LOUD!
4. When you have a storm that knocks out the power in the middle of the night..little girls scream! But
then all the kids (including mine) do everything they can to make them feel safe. Love that!
5. You should always have flashlights for said storm in a place that little kids can't hide them, that way
you don't have to search in the dark for an hour to find them:)
6. When teens hang out, they can always find uses for things. Birthday candles become s'mores makers.
7. Teens love action movies. Over 2 days we covered 5 Marvel movies. This being after little girls
8. I learned more about video games from the teen boys than I ever wanted to know!
9. I am still not a morning person. Early mornings just reinforced that!
10. Teens still like to win at card games.
11. Kids of all ages have endless energy!
I love the great memories made with friends. Minor mishaps just make things more entertaining!