TVuUFXBTS6Y17ZBZqqmxz2zB_Ro

google analytics

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Seaside Letters by Denise Hunter



When Tucker meets Sabrina while she is working at the local cafe, he decides he has to get to know her. When he overhears about an online group she is a part of, he joins and finds her. Disguised by their online user names, they begin to email back and forth. Throughout daily emails, they begin to learn about each other and create a unique bond.
Although Tucker and Sabrina talk at the cafe, Sabrina has not let Tucker in on her secret. When he asks  for help in locating his mystery online woman, the woman he loves, Sabrina has to make drastic choice. Can she spend time alone with Tucker without letting him know she has fallen for him? If someone else helps him in his search, they will definitely find out her most kept secret...which is something she does not want happening. How could she ever face Tucker if he was to find out that the woman he loves is her?


MY THOUGHTS:

Seaside Letters is part of a group of books based in Nantucket. What we find in this book is a refreshing look at love. It pulls from a place inside of all of us, the part of us that wants to be loved.
Although our stories are different, this book is relatable and authentic. I found myself connecting with the characters and wanting things to work out for them. From the main characters right down to the supporting characters
The book is very well-written. There is great depth of characters and descriptive in a way that draws us in where we can picture exactly where they are. This is a book I have read multiple times and will read again I'm sure. I highly recommend reading this book. Plan for a late night of reading:)
You can find Seaside Letters for sale HERE

Disclosure: I did not receive any compensation for this review. This book came from my own personal book collection. My reviews are always honest and my opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to receive and reply to comments. Your comment with appear after it has been approved.