TVuUFXBTS6Y17ZBZqqmxz2zB_Ro

google analytics

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Disconnected by Bethany Daniel




I was excited to have the chance to read a copy of Disconnected. This is the "guys" side to the story of
Reconnected.   In Disconnected, we find the story from Liam's point of view.
What is interesting is that while the story is similar, it still has a different or opposing side to it. While we were able to connect to Katy is Reconnected, we find ourselves learning more about Liam's feelings in this story.

When Liam is approached by Hollywood, his new wife Katy decides the party life is not for her. She takes off one night during another party where she feels Liam is ignoring her. As we learn in this book, his love for her is not at all on the back burner. He loves her, he's just adjusting to dealing with this new life along with realizing what it takes to be a husband.
After four long years, they meet again and discover their love again and learn to follow the adventures life throws at them.

As we see Liam determined not to lose his wife again, we all can find some way of relating to the feelings brought about. Although I occasionally felt like I was reading the same book, I enjoyed the fact that we find more depth in the characters in this book. We begin to really fall in love with the characters and can imagine the places they will go and look forward to following them along on the journey.

I feel the author has some great stories and look forward to more in the future!
You can find my full review also of Reconnected on my blog.

Disclosure: I received an ebook copy of Disconnected in order to do this review. No other compensation was given. My reviews are always honest and my own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to receive and reply to comments. Your comment with appear after it has been approved.