TVuUFXBTS6Y17ZBZqqmxz2zB_Ro

google analytics

Monday, September 23, 2013

CasePics I Phone cases







CasePics is a family run business offering new and creative ways to dress up your IPhone case.  By allowing you to choose the picture you want on your case, it gives not only individuals a way to show off a hobby or their family, but also businesses a way to advertise.  When ordering your case, their website is easy to follow and works great. There are no hard steps to figure out. It's easy to manage.   Each phone image is put onto a white metal plate with high quality heat transfer inks. The picture appears in a very clear and shiny picture. I was amazed how well it looked. From what I experienced, the customer service is courteous and friendly. The product arrived in a quick manner and in good condition. The only thing I would say is I wish it had come with more padding. I would hate to think there was any chance of scratching the picture.

My son is the one who has the IPhone, and he is thrilled with it. He picked the picture for his phone. He loves the Rockin Rollercoaster at Walt Disney World's Hollywood Studios. He thought it would be a great way to show his favorite ride to everyone. He said that it was tight getting it on to his phone, but after it's on the tight fit is perfect. He said it was great because unlike some cases, all the buttons on the phone are accessible with no plastic covering them with "fake"buttons.

I am very happy with www.CasePics.com and will definitely use them in the future for any new cases we might get. The company works will all IPhone Cases 5/4S/4, IPad 2 and 3 mini cases, and Samsung galaxy S3 cases.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to receive and reply to comments. Your comment with appear after it has been approved.