TVuUFXBTS6Y17ZBZqqmxz2zB_Ro

google analytics

Friday, January 24, 2014

Steam Park Board Game

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.




A new and unique board game is here for all game enthusiasts! Steam Park allows you to build your own coal-powered theme park. You get to build three dimensional rides to attract  your visitors, build stands to keep them interested, and work to keep your park clean.
Not only is your strategy important in this game, but making fast choices helps also! If you take too much time, you'll lose out.

What I enjoyed about this game was how different it was compared to other strategy games. Each turn is unique and with only 6 moves per game, it can go quickly.  It has good business concepts and can easily help in the learning process for business in a fun way. (as a homeschool mom, that was very important)
My son enjoyed the game and his friends saw it and want to play!
I think one of my favorite parts was the comical way some of the rules were laid out. For example, it gives you "boring and obvious" rules for the things that should be common sense. There are two versions, one has more strategy and is more difficult, the other is for those "not brave" enough. To see more entertaining comments throughout the booklet, you will have to buy the game! I'm not giving them all away:)

you can find the game for  yourself at http://www.iellogames.com/

Follow IELLO games on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/IelloGames and Twitter http://twitter.com/IelloGames so you don't miss out on any news and information on product deals.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to receive and reply to comments. Your comment with appear after it has been approved.