TVuUFXBTS6Y17ZBZqqmxz2zB_Ro

google analytics

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Leather Charm Bracelet

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I was given the opportunity to review this charm bracelet from http://pennyauctionscanada.com.
This company offers many different items and has some great daily deals for you to choose from.
You will want to check it out and see what original finds they have.

For the bracelet I reviewed, I received a pink and white leather bracelet. It is made with 3 strands of the material, each with a silver alloy charm on it. It has an adjustable dangling clip to allow it to fit any wrist.
While I would have preferred another color if I had chosen, I have enjoyed wearing this and like the feel of it. The charms are nice and not gaudy.



This is a great example of how the bracelet fits. The only thing I think would make it better would be if the 3 strands were sturdier. They are well made, but they don't tend to actually stay in place but more overlap with the other strands.

Check out the website and see what great deals you can find for  yourself!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to receive and reply to comments. Your comment with appear after it has been approved.