TVuUFXBTS6Y17ZBZqqmxz2zB_Ro

google analytics

Sunday, June 30, 2013

New Tasty Treat!



Ok, I have to admit...I LOVE Girl Scout cookies! I don't need them, just eat them! I'm guessing I'm not the only one. I have heard rumors of these new treats and finally found them today at Walmart!





These are cookies but like a crunch candy bar. I wondered if there was any way they would taste similar. I have to say, they taste exactly like them! We got the Thin Mint and Peanut Butter Creme (like the Tagalongs). My son liked the Peanut Butter ones the best, I can't make up my mind for sure, I guess it will take a lot more tasting to decide:)

Just thought I'd share this with you all! Great especially when we still have months to go before the originals come out!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to receive and reply to comments. Your comment with appear after it has been approved.