TVuUFXBTS6Y17ZBZqqmxz2zB_Ro

google analytics

Monday, March 11, 2013

All about toddlers website!


Ultra Quirky Tot Website


     This is a great website for all things Toddler. They have everything from clothing, toys, gear, furniture and more. What I first noticed when I checked out the website http://ultraquirkytot.com is the inviting front page. It has great color which brings your attention to all the details of the site. It is very well organized allowing readers to easily find what they are looking for.  There are some great ideas and styles throughout the site. Everything is geared toward what the toddler age would enjoy. 
     I found some of my favorite things on the website to be the bookcases and rocking chairs. Here are great examples of the wonderfully made and decorated furniture available. 
     This is my favorite bookcase. It's called the Magical Garden and runs for $139.99. I love how the flowers and butterflies are large enough and make up the entire sides. What cute shelving for a toddlers many books, stuffed friends, and other special things. 




Other favorite items were the rocking chairs. Perfect size for toddlers. What a great addition to the room. Imagine the special memories of reading in these wonderfully designed chairs. For those boys that love fire trucks this is sure to please!
                                                                    This chair runs $149.95 and even has noises that flip on and  
                                                                    off.




                                                 For all those animal lovers, the Safari Jungle Chair which runs $124.95                                                               is a great addition. Includes a poem on the seat of the chair.  All rocking chairs can be personalized with your child's name.
                                                       
                                           

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE that bookcase. I know my daughter would too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great site! The rocking chairs are soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love those chairs and the bookcase! I love their toy boxes too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do also Ellsebet! I wish this had been around when my son was little. Cute clothes too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to receive and reply to comments. Your comment with appear after it has been approved.